03 Apr Chef Series Episode 3 – Protein Bark
RED CHOCOLATE’S CHEF SERIES
We are excited to introduce you to the latest episode of the RED Chocolate Chef Series, featuring Master Chef George with his lovely assistant, Dara, and their mouth-watering protein bark recipe! The RED Chef Series is a series of chefs featured from all throughout the world to join us in the RED kitchen and teach us all how to make beautiful dishes that anybody can accomplish in just a few simple steps.
MASTER CHEF GEORGE
Chef George has more than 40 years of experience in the restaurant industry and has owned several successful kitchens throughout the northeast. He is a true master of his craft and has shared his expertise with us to create a dish that is easy to make and delicious to eat. We are honored to have him in the RED kitchen with us this season.
EPISODE 3- PROTEIN BARK WITH RED CHOCOLATE
Chef George’s protein bark is a perfect snack for anyone looking for a quick energy boost. The recipe is simple and requires just a few ingredients, but the result is an incredibly satisfying treat that can be enjoyed anytime. There are no peanut butter, sugary maple syrup, or chocolate protein powders here. And, of course, the star of the dish is RED Chocolate, which adds a rich and decadent flavor to the bark.
INGREDIENTS & INSTRUCTIONS
- RED Chocolate, any flavor you’d like
- 2 Cups Garbanzo beans
- Fresh fruit topping
- Organic confectioners sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the garbanzo beans in the oven for 50-60 minutes to get all of the moisture out of them.
- Add the cooked garbanzo beans to a bowl.
- Break up a 3.53oz. RED Dark Chocolate bar (or any flavor of your choice) into pieces and melt it.
- Add the melted RED Chocolate to the beans.
- Spread the beans and RED Chocolate onto parchment paper on a sheet pan and refrigerate.
- Once cooled, add blueberries or other fresh fruit toppings and organic confectioners sugar.
- Most importantly, enjoy!
Enjoy your delicious and healthy protein bark with RED Chocolate! And don’t forget to visit our website at www.red-chocolate.com/chef-series to watch the Chef Series live, meet Chef George, and get a copy of the recipe. You can also find episodes and more on our YouTube and other social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn). If you would like to be the next chef on our series, email email@example.com!