01 Nov Molding RED Chocolate To Create A Quick Delicious Snack
@redchocolateusa The perfect guilt free treat! The options are endless with our delicious flavors 😋🍫 #chocolatecoveredstrawberries #guiltfreedessert #guiltfreepleasures #redchocolate #redchocolette #chocolate ♬ Cheerful Joyful Happy Vlog Music (Positive Fun Background Intro Theme) – MusicForContentCreators
MOLDING CHOCOLATE IS ONE OF THE MANY LOVED WAYS TO USE RED CHOCOLATE
Molding chocolates is just one of the many creative ways to use chocolate in a delicious dessert! Melting down chocolate into any shape you can possibly think of is the perfect gift for holidays, birthdays, and other special occasions. RED Chocolate offers a variety of flavors to transform using molds. It is not a difficult process, but it requires you to pay good attention to the chocolate as it melts to make sure it doesn’t burn. Here are a few tips to perfectly melt RED Chocolate into molds:
- If using a microwave, melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Check on the chocolate in intervals of 20-30 seconds and stir until it’s melted completely.
- If using a double-boil method to melt the chocolate, set the heat to low and boil it for about 15 minutes. Stir the chocolate every 1 to 2 minutes once it starts to melt.
- When the chocolate is properly melted, it should pour from a spoon like syrup.
- If the chocolate is overcooked, it will ruin the consistency. Be sure to check on it as it melts.
- Never use a metal mold, plastic will work best.
- Larger molds will take longer to cool.
- Spoon your melted chocolate from a bowl into the molds, or use a squeeze bottle if you have it to make the process easier.
- Tap the mold tray onto a tabletop after filling the shapes to remove air bubbles and level out chocolate.
- Scrape the excess chocolate from the mold with a knife or spatula to level it out.
- Freeze your small to medium molds for 5 to 10 minutes, and leave larger molds in for 15-30 minutes. Leaving molds in the freezer for too long is better than getting them out too early.
- Gently tap or push the back of each mold to remove the chocolate.
- If you store your chocolate in an airtight container, it will last as long as the expiration date on the original chocolate.
THE OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS!
Although our diamond stamped chocolate bars are beautiful enough, why not turn them into cool shapes? There are molds sold for any holiday, and even letters if you want to write someone a message with chocolate. Not only can chocolate be melted into molds, but it can be melted over food. Chocolate covered strawberries, pretzels, marshmallows, and apples are delicious! The best part is, you can choose ANY snack to cover in chocolate!
Thinking about what you can do with melted chocolate? Take a look at our delicious RED Chocolate flavors and see what you can come up with! I heard the blonde caramelized white chocolate is delicious over strawberries. 😉 We would love to hear what you come up with. Tag us in any pictures or videos of your creations on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok so we can share it with fellow RED lovers!