28 Sep The Ultimate White Chocolate Ganache
Drizzle RED’s Decadent Blonde Caramelized White Chocolate Ganache Over Any Dessert
You haven’t lived until you’ve eaten white chocolate ganache.
Yep, we’ve heard it before: “I’m not a white chocolate person.” Or, “White chocolate isn’t really chocolate.” That’s because you haven’t sunken your teeth into RED’s Blonde bar, a caramelized white chocolate. We bet you haven’t used it to make the most decadently rich white chocolate ganache topping EVER.
Don’t give up on white chocolate yet. Really, just give it one last chance with RED’s caramelized white chocolate. Talk about a whole new level of flavor.
The Ultimate White Chocolate Ganache
We used this blogger’s recipe as the base for the white chocolate ganache recipe.
- 2 RED Delight 3 oz. (85 g) Blonde bars (6 oz. or 170 g total)
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Crush up your RED Blonde bars into small pieces to make 1 cup of crushed chocolate.
- Pour ½ cup heavy cream into a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until just boiling. Be careful not to let the chocolate come to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add crushed-up chocolate. Do not keep on heat and add the chocolate.
- Whisk gently until the crushed chocolate is melted and blended into the cream.
- Let cool until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
Desserts are Better with White Chocolate Ganache
- Drizzle over sponge cakes or any Bundt cake.
- Use as a middle frosting layer for multi-layered cakes.
- Spread as a filling inside a crepe.
- Pipe and stuff cupcakes.
- Spread onto brownies or cookies.
- Use as a fondue for chocolate-covered fruit.
RED's Blonde Bar is Caramelized White Chocolate Heaven
Our once limited-batch flavor is now a full-time keeper. Stock up now on RED’s Blonde bar, a no-sugar-added, low-calorie, caramelized white chocolate. RED’s line of European-crafted chocolate with fewer calories and reduced fat than leading brands is great for snacking, using for chocolate-covered fruit, and including in any tasty dessert. Check out more delicious recipes at RED’s blog.
Shop RED’s Blonde bar now to add some adventure to your fall cake recipe or all year long.