15 Dec RED Stays Strong as a Popular Chocolate
Written By, Dara Wilson
RED has had a very busy 2021. If you didn’t know it, we’re a pretty popular chocolate. In fact, back in the summer we officially hit over one-million-unit sales nationwide—and it’s been steadily climbing since. We’re excited to close out 2021 ahead of projections.
Bloggers, along with various media sources, have been continuously intrigued about RED chocolate, only made with high-quality cocoa and natural sugars. It’s been exciting to work with so many passionate foodies, healthy lifestyles, and general interests resources. Of course, taste-testing is at the top of what bloggers and influencers love to do. Once they’re had the chance to sample RED, they been anything but shy about sharing the RED love across social media and blogs. All thanks to their hard work, RED is now one of the most popular chocolate brands in the United States since its debut last year.
From January to May 2021, RED appeared in 40 pieces of press coverage. Plus, we were shared 153 times across social media, such as with Texas Lifestyle Magazine. In fact, they gave us two shoutouts! Currently, we have almost 38,000 online followers.
Top Chocolate Bars
- Millennium Magazine has labeled RED candy bars as “guiltless indulgence.”
- Arriaga noted RED in its Galentine’s Gift Guide.
- Latina Watch and Progressive Grocer showcased RED’s 3.53 oz. bar
- All in the Review bragged about our milk chocolate with hazelnut and macadamia.
- Mama the Fox and The SF Examiner displayed a picture of RED’s covered milk chocolate pralines, our most popular product.
- Your Carolina TV on WSPA 7News that reaches almost 1 million homes suggested RED chocolates as gifts.
- WholeFoods Magazine exhibited RED chocolate because it contains zero grams of added sugar.
And the list goes on…
Most Popular Chocolate Bar
Other than our famous decadent pralines, others have raved about our .93 oz. Grab-n-Go bars.
- The Trippy Life has gotten her family hooked on RED, especially the Grab-n-Go because she follows the Weight Watchers program.
- Wicked Good Travel Tips hailed our Grab-n-Go bars as perfect “quick and delicious snacking.
- Calm the Fork Down promoted the Grab-n-Go bars for a Mother’s Day gift.
- One TikToker suggested the bars for a keto treat.
- Kelly’s Thoughts on Things called our snack-sized bars the “perfect pick me up.”
#MEETRED, the Totally Popular Chocolate
As a European chocolate company, we are proud to share RED with the U.S. Step aside Lindt and Cadbury. RED is making its mark. We are definitely part of the cool crowd now. Check out if RED is sold in stores near you by using our store finder. If it’s not, you can request that it be by filling out this form and giving it to any grocery store or pharmacy.