10 May Healthy Mother’s Day Parfait
Try this healthy Mother’s Day parfait to show your special Mom just how much of a rockstar she is!
Spring has sprung! Flowers are smiling! The farmer’s market is the place to be each weekend! So let’s use that to our advantage.
Mom’s are awesome. That’s just a fact. However, moms who have managed to power through over a whole year of stay-at-home school, working from home, and missing out on social life? No, that’s just Wonder Woman. AKA, pretty much every Mom in 2020, right? It’s time to treat her to some good old-fashioned self-care.
Of course, every Mother’s Day should be exceptional…but, we can all agree that this year deserves to score some extra points. What’s the best way to kick off a day full of Mom’s favorite things? Brunch.
Feel free to break out the chef hat and work some cheffy magic. This dish will make a great first course that will pair perfectly with any mimosa! Mom approved.
Healthy Mother’s Day Parfait
Now let’s talk about the farmer’s market—go there. Browse around, pick up some flowers, fresh fruits, and veggies. You can find all ingredients for the parfait at your local farmers market (minus the RED. We’ll be sure to work on that 😂)
- 1 cantaloupe, honeydew, or even small watermelon (your preference)
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Mom’s favorite granola
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries)
- 1/4 cup RED Pralines
- Edible flowers for garnish (optional)
- Cut the melon in half. Use a spoon, scoop out the seeds and discard. Making a bowl.
- Put the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 15 seconds or until melted.
- With a spoon, spread around some chocolate drizzle on the inside of your melon. Leave some chocolate.
- Fill the hole with yogurt.
- Top generously with berries and granola.
- Drizzle the remaining chocolate on top. Garnish with a solid praline.
- Garnish with edible flowers or mint sprigs and serve!
Mom will be sure to feel like she’s been transported to a vacation island! Gifting her RED pralines isn’t such a bad idea either! 😘
RED is crafted with all-natural sweeteners derived from melons, all while delivering buttery, creamy flavor without the added refined sugar. 40% less fat and 35% fewer calories than other leading chocolates. RED is low carb, reduced calorie, reduced fat, gluten-free, and Kosher certified. It’s vegetarian, while our dark chocolate assortments are keto-friendly. RED is also Weight Watchers, Whole30, and Atkins friendly. Treat yourself indulgently.