30 Oct Spider Brownie Pops
Written by, Christine Chanel
These decadently fudgey, scary spider brownie pops will be sure to knock your socks off.
Not only is October the home of Halloween—but it is also National Bake and Decorate Month! Who knew, right?
So, let’s throw on our baking hats. It’s time to make something scary-good.
We know, We know—”Spider” brownie pops may not sound that appealing but you can’t judge a book by its cover right?
These spooktacular bite-sized bundles of joy are sure to be a party pleaser, with their cute yet creepy appearance while they remain perfectly low carb. (anddddd…they sorta kinda look like somethin’ straight out of the Addams Family)
These brownie bites can be stored at room temperature with a lifespan of four days as long as they are covered.
These brownie bites are freezer friendly and may last up to 3 months if wrapped properly in parchment paper. To enjoy from frozen, let thaw for a few hours before enjoying.
There are tons of variations for these ghoul-icious treats. Decorate them as you please and get creative!
SPIDER BROWNIE CAKE POPS
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped RED Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 12 popsicle sticks
- 1 cup chopped RED Milk Chocolate
- 24 candy eyes
- 1 cup chocolate jimmies
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Black licorice (the string kind is best)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8x8in pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener.
- Combine butter with HALF of RED Dark Chocolate on medium heat until melted. Whisk.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs and whisk until frothy.
- Slowly add the chocolate-butter mixture to eggs, continuing to whisk.
- Add dry mixture, continue whisking until you have a thick brownie batter.
- Fold in remaining DARK chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to the pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a knife can come out clean from the center.
- Cool brownies for 10 minutes.
- Remove edges from the pan. Discard or save for later use.
- Crumble the remainder of brownies into a large bowl.
- Use a 1 1/2 inch cookie scoop to scoop the brownies into balls. Use your hands to push a marshmallow into the center and to smooth out any lumps or bumps.
- Carefully stick in your licorice, creating the spider’s legs.
- Place balls on a new pan lined with parchment paper. Push in a popsicle stick.
- Freeze balls for 2 hours or until firm.
- In a microwave-safe bowl. Heat RED Milk Chocolate for one minute or until melted.
- Dip each pop into melted chocolate until the pop is fully covered.
- Place pop back onto parchment papered tray and begin to douse in jimmies, while chocolate is still wet.
- Push in two candy eyes on each brownie bite.
- Put the baking tray in the fridge until the chocolate has solidified.
Spooky! Yum! Full of fun! You can make with other delicious RED recipes.
More RED READS
Spread the loveGet ready for an exciting event this July 4th, 2023, as RED Chocolate brings you a delightful Christmas in July special. Join us for a live segment exclusively on HSN (Home Shopping Network) at 4pm EST. As a fan of RED Chocolate, you
Spread the loveGET YOUR FREE GIFT TODAY! DETAILS: Simply place an order of $40 or more on our website: www.red-chocolate.com before 11/20/2022 and you will automatically receive an exclusive free gift included with your order. 00 00 00 00 00 Offer ends this Saturday, November
Spread the loveMOTHER’S DAY SPECIAL ON HSN If you couldn’t tell by now, we love HSN! Tuesday, May 2nd, RED Chocolate will be featured on HSN with our Mother’s Day special! We are so excited to be featured again, and proud to announce that RED