23 Sep Contest Giveaway Recap
Posted at 14:52h in In the News, RED Admirers 0 Comments
written by, Christine Chanel
Summer contest giveaway recap!
Eight weeks of contest giveaways? check.
We laughed, we cried, but most of all — we were inspired by all of you.
Now let’s give our winners a warm round of applause! 🍫 🎉 😉 👏🏼
Congratulations to our Contest Giveaway Weekly Winners! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
@manuellaferreia, @improbablyrunning, @justsoyoucook, @laurenpascoe5, @crazyrilee, @catsandyarns, @pearlquevedo
- Week One: We started strong by kicking off on International Chocolate Day! We asked you to show us your love — and, the love we did receive.🍫❤️ @manuellaferreiram took home the win!
- Week Two: The Motivation Train. This week of the contest was all about the positive vibes. We asked to hear all about your summer dream goals — we left this week feeling inspired by @laurenpascoe5 who wished to keep her fitness balanced as she started a new job! Keep crushin’ it!
- Week Three: #GetOutside #GetMoving! The number of goals from week two had us feeling motivated! We wanted to hear all about what keeps you #Moving! From kayaking to chocolate-loving beach-goers — everyone was on the move! @improbablyrunning took the win by her love of trail running & hiking!
- Week Four: Caption This. We decided to shake it up and get creative. As RED is crafted with melon sugars, our dear friend Mr. Walter Melon asked us if could help with the contest — we dared to say yes. We called for your wittiest puns and you sure were PUNstoppable. With so many fantastic entries, we had to pull this week from a hat! @crazyrilee took this win with “You’re one in a melon” — Har. Har.
- Week Five: Get Your Vote On! We needed some democracy for week five. We needed to know what satisfies YOUR cravings? Dark, Extra Dark, Creamy Milk, Nuts? Don’t worry. There was no wrong answer. Congratulations @pearlquevedo.
- Week Six: Creative Kitchen. How would you use RED to guiltlessly sweeten up your kitchen? Another tough week of delicious choices. We saw everything from chocolate mousse to healthy chocolate hummus. We went with our gut — @justsoyoucook told us about their plans to make a melted chocolate brownie skillet and we just had to give them the win.
- Week Seven: Chocolate Escapes. As the weather got warmer, we asked you where you prefer to have your chocolatey moments. And boy, the results were dreamy. From gardening and boating to even — knitting. Congratulations @catsandyarns
Drum roll, please…..🥁
- Week Eight: Share the love. In our final week, we just wanted to feel all the love — The unapologetic Chocoholic way.
Our winner of the $250 Walmart gift card & ultimate swag bag grand prize went to…@valeries386! Congrats! Woot! Woot! 🥇 🏆 🥳
A few more cheers for our Twitter winner @acidalexandra.
(Bet ya had no clue that there was also a Twitter contest, did ya?)
Don’t miss out on our next contest giveaway — follow here!
Follow our Instagram page, Facebook, & Twitter to join the sweet fun.
You never know when the next giveaway could be! 🥰 Stay up to date on important RED events.